minpictures of the past for a hope to the future
PHYSICAL THERAPY BOUND!
Read for the GREAT NEWS!!
this truly may be the last time i need help. please help if you can!
I saw my surgeon today, 14 days after my surgery. we had to drain my leg and he was very happy to see the progress – the new bandages put on perfectly (thank you), the inflammation going down with icing (thank you), and the overall progress. so he wants me to go forward with physical therapy 3 times a week.
i am also okay for work on AUGUST 27TH! however, if i show him great improvement come July 24th – I can return on JULY 27TH!
as i know working in the physical therapy world and with him being very direct – i have to basically keep on my exercises 24/7. and even after ankle surgery, i would only miss 2-3 days so i could basically stay at work starting july 27th if i do my therapy everyday.
Please. Please. PLEASE. i updated my amazon wishlist to add everything i need to work on increasing my ROM and mobility, etc. doing these every day could help me get back to work and make an income again. and i wish to pay it forward after i get back on my feet at work!!
if you can look at my wishlist and see anything that says “Physical Therapy Needed” and help, i would be truly thankful. my income, for a month, would literally increase to an extra $1,700 with this month of work (after deductions, taxes, etc). please, please, please and thank you. i want to go back to work so much and i just need help. the things i need most are:
- the gymnic ball for doing knee adduction (basically strengthening my knee muscles and the muscles around it so i can walk on a cane only instead of crutches).
- the pair of slants for the gastroc and and soleus stretches.
- the thrermedic ankle brace. due to the ankle surgery, if i can wear this at work, no more days beyond the weekend post-op will i need off. i can do stretches at my desk and keep this on to compress and for inflammation.
- weight sets – 2 and 3 pounds – to assist with strengthening my leg. i would use them for marching, straight leg raises, short and long arc quads.
- the theraband exercise ball – i can start doing WALL SQUATS!!! 🙂 well only little ones, but i’m getting there!
- the yoga mat to do what we call “table” exercises so I don’t have to try and do them on the carpet.
- anything else listed as PHYSICAL THERAPY related. <3 <3 thank you.
thank you thank you thank you I MAY BE WORKING IN 25 DAYS!!!!!
with love, hope, and happiness