💖 i wanted to express myself. so i did so in words.
💖 please ignore my messy looking self – i’m just being me right now.
💚 the original post link to read everything so this focuses on the last things i need to perform my physical therapy at home.
i still need a few things so if you can help in ANY WAY, please, hop onto my amazon wishlist and help me finish getting the last things i need. i also put the “amazon gift card” at the top as it is an email arrival and if you’re not sure what to get, you can just do that and I assure you – it will only go to physical therapy and medically necessary items.
as asked, the most important things i need to increase my ROM [range of motion], mobility, strength, and daily limitations are as followed. note: ones with two stars such as (💚💝) are ones i truly hope for.
- 💚💝 The Recumbent Bike (it is on the pricey end sadly). that being said, it is something i would also use on a daily basis. this bike is specific for physical therapy versus, for example, gym bikes, as you can adjust it slowly and correctly to build up your ROM. IF ANYONE can help me with this, i will literally be on it 30 minutes every 2-3 hours per day.
- 💚💝 Sunny Twister Stepper with Handle Bar. This is like a stair climber, which I use to not only assist patients, but use at my office every day – so instead of using crutches or a cane, I will be stable enough to tackle stairs on my own.
- 💙 OPTP Slant Pair. Used to do the gastric and soleus stretch which helps greatly, especially for driving and preventing cramps when extending or bending my leg.
- 💛 Thera-Band Comfort Fit Ankle Weights (a set of 2LB and 3LB). Used to increase my strength when doing exercises like marching, long arc and short arc quads, etc.
- 💚💝 Thera-Band Pro Series SCP Exercise Ball. Used for wall squats. Right now I can do roughly a 1/5 wall squat, but I need to be able go lower which will help increase my ROM.
- 🌟Thera-Band Firm Stability Trainer. Used to help me do sit to stands. As you can see in the video, I have trouble standing up and keeping stable – this applies to sitting in a chair, too. having this and being able to stack them would increase my muscle strength to handle standing without being a fall risk.
thank you for watching, listening, reading, assisting if you can, and if you can, please, please reblog. reblogging will help spread the word about my need for those who don’t know who i am. 🙁
love, as always – 💖