For my diaper aficionados.
1. Before going on a date, ask them if they wants to wear a diaper like a little girl/boy, or a pull-up like a big girl/boy.
2. Go out on a date publicly, get ice cream together, a trip to the planetarium or the aquarium. Anything that makes your little happy!
3. Pat their butt often, ask her if she needs a change.
4. If they say no, ask ‘’do I need to check?’’
5. Check them. Tug the waistband of their pull-up or diaper, inspect them and tell them they’re a good girl/boy for not having an accident. Make sure you do this privately.
6. a)If he had an accident in his diaper, change him in a family changing room. Little boys in diapers are expected to have accidents. Make sure you don’t hold the spot for an actual family though, use your discretion.
b) If she had an accident in her Pull-Up though, it calls for a punishment, big girls shouldn’t be having accidents. Get her to write lines when you go home or give her a good spanking. Either put them in another Pull-Up if you brought a change, or wait till you get home and change her into a diaper.
7. Get them to buy their own diapers. It’s super embarrassing, but in reality cashiers don’t care what you buy (or do they?)
8. After buying them, have them carry the diapers around in a bag. People won’t know what it is, but your little will and it’ll be enough to make them blush.
9. Remind them of what they’re wearing.. ‘‘Baby, you’re still in diapers, do you really think you’re big enough for this?’‘ ‘‘Remember to tell me if you need to go potty sweetheart, we want to keep those Pull-Ups dry today’
10. Make sure wearing isn’t only associated with humiliation! It should also be fun and cute for your little too. Wearing can be a sign of submission, but also a way to make your little feel cared for and protected. Tell them how cute and precious they are when wearing. Appreciation for their kinks goes a long way!
Reminder to always ask for consent before engaging in play and to do so as privately as possible, even when playing with limits.
Reminder to visit patreon.com/allerted for ABDL stories 😉